From Akron Beacon Journal Photograph Archives
rocksino post ad

Photograph of the first church built in Macedonia, Ohio, which was built in the 1860s on Aurora Road. Freewill Baptists built the church and a Methodist congregation took it over in 1866; the Methodist congregation moved across the street in 1891. When the Methodist congregation left, Macedonia Township turned the building into a tool house.

More info here.